Flat rate fee: $690 (plus HST & government fees)
- Trademark Registration Fee includes:
- Discussion with you regarding your trademark and types of products/services you sell
- Trademark application prepared & filed by Lawyer & Registered Trademark Agent
- Monitoring trademark application through to registration;
- Receiving & reporting official correspondence;
- Making minor amendments to application as necessary
- Exceptions: additional fees apply to respond to complex objections e.g. distinctiveness, descriptiveness and confusion with another mark;
- Reporting and forwarding registration certificate to you.
- Government fees:
- $330 first category of product or service
- $100 for each additional category of product or service
Jennifer Sander BASc, JD
All trademark searches and trademark applications are prepared by Jennifer Sander, a licensed Lawyer (LSO) and registered Canadian Trademark Agent with over 10 years of experience in Intellectual Property Law.