As a Legal Writer, I assist lawyers, firms, organizations and publishers with their legal writing needs.
- Cost: I offer fixed fees based on the project scope.
- Practice areas: I can assist with legal writing in any subject matter area. As well, I have extensive experience in the area of Intellectual Property Law.
- Types of Projects: Below are examples of the types of writing services I can provide. If you need something else, just let me know.
- Legal articles
- Blog posts
- Website pages
- Case summaries
Conferences & Events
- Speaking notes
- Powerpoint slides
- Conference papers
- White papers
Other Writing Services
- Draft reviews
- Editing & revision
About Jennifer Sander BASc, JD
I am a licensed Lawyer (Osgoode Hall, LSO 2010 call), a Canadian Patent Agent & a Canadian Trademark Agent. To learn more about me, see the About section.
Professional Legal Writing
- Legal Writer Contributor for Trademark Law – Lexis Practice Advisor 2016, 2017, 2019 - LexisNexis Canada
- Member of Editorial Board – Canadian IP Review (CIPR) 2015- Present - Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC)
- Co-authored, "Thoroughly Modern Marks”, ITMA (UK) Review – The Journal of the Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys, Issue 428, September 2016.